The Ahearne Cycle Truck is a sturdy, well-handling
bicycle that will
safely and easily carry your gear.
Frame, fork and rack only, so you can build up your Cycle Truck in your own way.
We offer a wide range of options for complete builds -- price depends on parts.
What is a Cycle Truck?
It could be called a medium duty cargo bike, or a heavy duty commuter — but the labels don't matter . What is important is that the Cycle Truck is a hauler, and more than that, it handles with the simple ease and responsiveness of a thoughtfully built traditional bicycle.
- The front rack is fixed to the frame for stable portage.
- It handles like a traditional bicycle.
- Solid, intuitive steering with or without a front load.
- Customize the front rack to carry what you need.
- Has a comfortable and upright riding position.
- Fits through doorways; easily carried up stairs.
- Has all the features for serious year-round riding.
- Your choice of internal or external gearing.
- Excellent for commuting.
- Carry up to five full bags of groceries!
- A useful bike that is really fun to ride.
- Designed and built in Oregon, USA
- Small - Top tube 57 cm (about 22 1/2"), stand over height
- Medium - Top tube 60 cm (about 23 1/2"), stand over height 76 cm (about 30")
- Large - Top tube 64 cm (about 25"), stand over height 82.5 cm (about 32.5")
- British Racing Green
- Light Blue
- Dark Brown
- Dark Candy Red
- Nutmeg Brown
- Light Candy Red
- Gloss Black
- Metallic Grass Green
- Metallic Black