What is a Cycle Truck?
It could be called a medium duty cargo bike, or a heavy duty commuter — but the labels are unimportant. What is important is that the Cycle Truck is a hauler, and more than that, it handles with the simple ease and responsiveness of a thoughtfully built bicycle.
- The front rack is fixed to the frame for stable portage.
- It handles like a traditional bicycle.
- Solid, intuitive steering with or without a front load.
- Customize the front rack to carry what you need.
- Has a comfortable and upright riding position.
- Fits through doorways; easily carried up stairs.
- Has all the features for serious year-round riding.
- Your choice of internal or external gearing.
- Excellent for commuting.
- Carry up to five full bags of groceries!
- A useful bike that is really fun to ride.
- Designed and built in Oregon, USA
- Dibond Flat Panel Base, Pre-drilled
- Wald 157 Giant Delivery Basket
- Hand built wheels
- Sign Tab Upgrade
- Tubus Rear cargo Rack
- Surly "Nice" Rack (in silver or black)
- Ortlieb Panniers (contact for pricing)
- British Racing Green
- Light Blue
- Dark Brown
- Dark Candy Red
- Nutmeg Brown
- Light Candy Red
- Gloss Black
- Metallic Grass Green
- Metallic Black
- Small - Top tube 57 cm (about 22 1/2"), stand over height
- Medium - Top tube 60 cm (about 23 1/2"), stand over height 76 cm (about 30")
- Large - Top tube 64 cm (about 25"), stand over height 82.5 cm (about 32.5")