Options & Upgrades: Pricing
(See slideshow below for pictures of the options)
- Work Truck Upgrade (1 1/2 head tube, oversized down tube, eccentric bb; built for extra stability) $270
- DiBond Flat Panel Base, Pre-drilled (light, strong, weatherproof; in black or silver/grey) $150 What is DiBond?
- Nautical Cleat Set (8 total; recommended with any flat base, such as the DiBond) $32
- Wald 157 Giant Delivery Basket (including Cycle Truck specific hardware) $70
- Large Aluminum Lock Box, waterproof (limited quantites only) $500 (including all hardware; mounted)
- Hand built wheels ($50 per wheel; final price varies depending on hubs used)
- Sign Tab Upgrade $80
- Tubus Rear Cargo Rack (black only) $110
- Surly "Nice" Rack (in silver or black) $130
- Ortlieb Panniers (pricing dependent on size and style; contact us for details)
- Ursus Extra Wide Center Stand $85 (Highly recommended. Comes standard on all complete bikes.)
There are so many possibilities for setting up a Cycle Truck and customizing it to suit your needs that we can't possibly list them all here. It is our hope that you'll see what we offer and find inspiration to set a Cycle Truck up your way. If you come up with a good idea, or a new possibility for setting your Cycle Truck up, send us a photo so we can share it with other owners. Or, if you carry something out of the ordinary, send us a picture and we'll post it.